welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Saturday, November 06, 2010

whose hands

I am mindful at the moment of a story I've read a while. Called Whose Hands Is It In. In this story it spoke of a basketball in our hands and stated not worth much but in the hands of Michael Jordan worth millions. A baseball in our hands not worht very much but in the hands of a player like Alen Trammel worth millions. A race car in my hands worthless. but in the hands of Mario Andretty worth millions. Whose hands is your life in? in your own hands it isn't worth much. But if yiou put it the hands of Jesus, the author of life the one who was there when you were created it will be worth more then you can imagine. I am mindful of the song He's still working on me. it is true. I am not completely what he wants me to be but will be finished one day. Also a song by Jeff Stineberg Masterpiece in Progress. This song states that we are a masterpiece in progress. A masterpiece doesn't look pretty at the start. but moment by moment as each stroke is gently made. it begins to look brighter and fuller. sad to say though the masterpiece will only be completed on our death. but others will hopefully begin to see the bright hues and streamlined look as it is being developed. in fact on my death I want my tomb stone to say "here lies a completed masterpiece. So I ask you in whose hands is you and your life in? In your own. where it is messed up dissholved and twisted. or in the Hands of the Lord. Where all the crooked edges are abled to be smoothed out and refined and faded colors given life and a new hue. It is up to you! You won't regret placing your life with Him! I have and have never regreted it. Have tried taking it back a few times and working on my own masterpiece and screwing it up. but He is able more then able to make it alright and a new again.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details