welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

praise Him in the storm

I have found it so easy to praise the Lord when I am on the top of the mountain. It is some what easy to praise Him as I descend to the valley. It is when I am in the valley I find it amazingly difficult. When the storms rage and I seem to have lost my direction it is difficult. It must be done. James tells us to count is joy when the trials come. It is for our good. God prosmies us that He'll never leave us. That should be enough in of itself there to shout the praises of God. Psalms 100 tells us to make a joyful nose. When tribulations are on us it is noisy and scary. But Praise Him anyway. Paul and Sials when in jail priased God. They sang aloud. God delivered them and believers were added. Awesome things really begin to take place when we praise the Lord. It is difficult but once you start you'll find it easier and easier. Befor you know it it is natural. No one can steel your joy. Unless you permit them to do so. The joy of the Lord is my strength. I feel weak many times in my life but am learning to rely on the strength of the Lord. You may say I can't! I say yes you can. All things are possible. If God is calling you to step up, then do it. Don't say I can not because I not equipt. God does not call the equipt, he equipts the called.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details