welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Sunday, November 07, 2010

follow through

We live in a day where follow through is expected. But often times isn't done. One should never give their word that they will do something and not do it. We are told in scripture that you shouldn't promise anything. But if you do promise to do... Then by all means do it. Myself I seldom promise that I'll do anything unless I am certain that I am able to follow through. We shouldn't follow through just do follow through. We should do it because it first and foremost pleases God. It shouldn't matter what others think of what we do. It matters nothing what others think. It only matters what the Lord thinks and sees us do. He already knows what we wil and won't do. Christ was born in a manger. He lived in accordance to His Father's will. He followed every custome that his culture observed. He was sent to die for our sins both past present and future. He rose again as he said he would. He followed through with the plan of the Father. He prayed that it would be possible for it to pass but submitted Himself to the task at hand. So be men and women of your word. if you are not then people will be shy of asking for your help. Because they will feel if they ask you you'll promise and not do it. but if you consistantly do as you promise then people will be more ready to trust you and ask you to do more and more. Take care to think befor you give your word. I realize that there will be times when things come up that will prevent you from following through. But that is rare. no excuse for not following through. in fact even if you don't personally get it done as you promised you can find a way for it be taken care of. So then you are still following through with what you stated you would do. You probably didn't promise that you yourself would you just promised you would be sure it was taken care of.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details