welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Monday, November 15, 2010

good samaritan

I was sitting here this morning and thinking of the parable of the Good Samaritan. I was thinking of the part where the Samaritan poured oil on the wounds and banadaged them and took care of the man despite their differences. How often today we fall short of this. How many times do we mistakingly pour salt on wounds in stead of try and help heal them. Jesus tells us to go and hlep and proclaim the good news. It may take us where we would not usually go. It may take us to people we don't like particularly. but we are to try and help anyway. think bebor you pour and reserve salt for flavoring food not for woujnds. salt hurts wounds. oil salve heals wounds. so pay close attention today and see that you are mindful of how you speak and the words you use. are they healing and helpful. or are then hurtful and cause further trouble. .

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details