welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Monday, November 08, 2010

boycott hell

Calling all Christians! Calling all Christians! It's time to boycott hell!. You heard me! Boycott! Hell!. We need to stand on a holy picket line!. "We need to let everyone know they need not cross. We need our voices to be heard. It is time! To often many of us have been far to quiet and have let far to many cross that line and go to hell. You may say I don't know what to say. That is no excuse. Study the word of God and memorize scripture. Get yourself some tracks you can distribute those as well. Many saints have gone on ahead of us. We need others to step up and take a stand. Sometimes in just standing for the Lord, that in of itself will speak louder then any words you may or may not say. It is your actions that speak better. You may know all scripture. You may know it better then anyone else. But if your actions don't line up no one will listen. Because your words don't line up with what you say. There was a song years ago by Degarmo and Kee. By this very title. It is awesome. It spoke of not letting a neighbor cross that holy picket line. So doesn't matter your denominational preference. If you believe that Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the only! way to get to God and that he died for our sins and rose again as promised. then stand up and let your voice be heard. we may not see eye to eye on everything the Bible says. But bottom line is this: Jesus is the only to Heaven Jesus is the only begotten Son of God, and He paid for our sins on the cross and rose again. Everything else is minor and not worth fighting over. Stop fighting each other and let's take a stand for Jesus and set the world on fire with His love and power.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details