welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

praise God!!!

As many of you my readers know I've been searching for a job. Some of you know that around this time of year I've done bell ringing for the Salvation Army. This year is no exception. It' offical I will be ringing again. It is for sure I will be at the same location permanently. But the only difference this year I will be working 6 days a week. Hours will be from about 9:45 or ten until 3. Six days a week. Totaling about 30 may be 32 hours a week. minium wage. but it is better then nothing. it looked like I would have to be out of a different center. but today at orientation I was advised I could go out of my original center. I gladly said I'd like to and headed over and made it offical. so please pray we meet our goal and pray that all goes well. Praise the Lord. I am a working man again. tempoary but working nonetheless.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details