welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Saturday, January 02, 2010

our most powerful weapons

We have two very powerful weapons in our spiritual arsonal. they are:
prayer
love
Prayer is very powerful! Sad to say seems like it is seldom used or taken seriously by many saints.
How often do I hear one say "I'll pray for you about that..." and they move on and don't. if we promise to pray we need to follow through.

Prayer is simplely us communicating with our Father in heaven about our concerns. Some have told me they haven't prayed about... because He probably answer. My response to that is: "He always answers!" "it isn't always in line with what we hope for." If we as a family of God took prayer more seriously and kept at until we saw an answer. I'll be willing to bet that we would see awesome things happen. and not only that but we would send old ugly running and packing. so no excuse as to not prayuibng. time isn't an excuse you have time for a lot of stuff and if you look over your day you'll realize I'm right. so instead of complaining about why... pray!!!

Love is also powerful and we need to show others we love them even if it hurts. no matter who they are or what they may or may have done. love them anyway. who knows! maybe by showing them love you'll bring them to Cyhrist or back to Christ. You may be the only one who can make the difference in their life at that moment. God loves them and you qand so share that love with anyone and everyone you meet.

you may say "I don't have the funds!" I sa6y "it don't take loads of funds to show love sometimes a simple card or letter or just a word of encouragement" you may say "I have no time!" I say "no excuse Jesus Christ took the time to come minister die and rise again so you could be restored to a right relationship with Father God. you'll say "that was Jesus he was God so he had time he could make it" still no excuse not to show love. so go and show someone you love them and watch the results. I am sure you'll be surprised.

The world does enough beating up of people. we are to be different and shed light in one's dark world. You never know where it may lead or what may happen. this is for sure their life won't be the same after your act of love. And for goodness sake don't brag about it saying "look what I did for... or I did this to show I loved tem" do it and don't expect recognition for it the Lord will reward your effort and see you are taken care of.

May the Lord bless all of you and remember you are dear saints and I love each one of you and the Lord does abundantly.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details