welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

angels

Do angels really exist and appear to us today? my dear saints yes they do! I have a few examples I could readily give. But for the sake of not being long winded I will give one that sticks out in my mind at the moment.

While I lived in Denver and I didn't have an apartment. I was stayin at the Salvation Army. My wife "now x" was staying down the road at the Samaritian House. I will admit during this time my marriage was not well. but in the spirit to try and get it back and moving I tried to get a bed where she was staying. The way they do this is you are given a card. if they draw your card you get the bed. there was only one bed available. the card was drawn. nope it wasn't mine. but that isn't where it ends. I got up and proceeded to leave. I was told hold on a minute. I waited and then was told I got the bed. what happened was the man whose card was drawn spoke with them and motioned to me. indicating he wanted me to have the bed. he then left and he had only walked a few few feet from the gate. and like that was gone. vanished no trace. angel? I suspect as much. so I stayed thre and talked with my wife and tried to work on our marriage. not long after that was accepted to attend the Colorado Center for the Blind to take some Parenting classes. that is another story for another day.

so dear saints scripture tells us how we should be have and warns us that we may entertain angels unaware. they come at odd moments and unexpected times. but it is usually unexplainable.

one more story quickly.
I was waiting for the bus one day in Denver my wife and I were sharing a hotel room with another couple. while I waited for the bus a gentlemen approached me and stated "the Lord wants me to give this to you." he handed me a crisp bill and like that was gone. before I could ask what it was. I arrived at work thinking it was probably a five or a one and tried to get change. no way. I found a trusted friend and supervisor and asked her "what is this?" she advised it was a "$50" I stood in awe and put it in my wallet. that night we needed to pick up a few things for dinner and do laundry. no money on hand. I then remembered "$50" took it out and it was exactly what was needed. I never saw that man again. have no way to know where he went or any thing like that. so keep your eyes peeled and stay on the alert. because when you are in need to going through rough times God will often send his Angels to help us through. it is awesome and I praise God.

No angels don't appear like they did in the days of old with bright light and wings and all that we see in pictures or how we see them protrayed in scripture. but they do come and they do help and sometimes relay message that we need for the moment.

you may ask "your x" yes I am divorced now I did make effert to make things work and prayed hard but sometimes things are not meant to be. I learned many lessons but I know that God answers prayers. not always the way we want but he answers them and His way is the best. so trust the Lord and rest in His arms and know aht he'll provide and that he loves you. and so do I.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details