welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

No Matter Who You Are

It doesn't matter who you are. Jesus loves you. It doesn't even matter what you've done or not done. He loves you just the same.

You may say... I have: stolen stuff, used foul language in front of children, drank until i was so drunk i was sober or you may say i murderered. it doesn't matter. what you've done in te past. Jesus loves you just the same.

Jesus is calling the perfect into his family he is calling those who want to have eternal life. He paid the price you deserve for your sin. He came, died ad rose again. All that is up to you is to choose to have him in your life.

it doesn't matter if you are white black, purple or pink. doesn't matter if you are male or female abled or disabled. whosoever wil call on the name of the Lord will be saved. And believe me your life won't be same if you choose Christ. it won't be smooth sailing but i promise the rewards in the end are worth it for sure.

the Bible says "if you will confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead you shall be saved." it also says "sosoever will call on the name of the Lord shal be saved." last I checked "whosoever" means anyone. God loves you so much he sent Jesus to take your place. Jesus did it to help restore the broken relationship between us and God. you are never to old or to young to take this step. after you do then find a good Bible and read it daly. also find a good church and attend regularly.

how do you take this gift. it is simple you just ask God for it. no specific words you must use. just admit that you need him and ask him to come into your heat. simple as that. just ask for the free gift and God will take care of the details. if you want to know more feel free to ask me and I will respond and if you want help praying i can help that way as well. But don't wait until it is to late. because after you die that is it and no second chance to change your mind. so spend eternity with me in Heaven one day or live like you do and not accept the free gift and be tormented in Hell. it is your choice and only you can decide. what you do doesn't make a difference with where you spend eternity you just need to take the free gift and let God help you with the rest. I serve an awesome God who loves you for who you are and willhelp you run with endurence. IF you mess up after you decide to go to heaven simple. just confess to him you messed up ad move on. make it right when possible but don't fret the small stuff. just move forward. Jesus is the only way to heaven and I hope to see you there when I get there.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details