welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Friday, January 29, 2010

surprises

I have had many times in my life when I've been caught by surprise. I mean really caught by surprise and amazed at the provision of God. Let me take the time and relate just a few of those times here.

The first time was when I was living in Omaha. It while I was working for Marriot as a Guest Relations Representative. My manager called me over to her desk. Thinking I might be in trouble for something I did or didn't do. I went over. She advised me that someone had submitted my name to receive a Thanksgiving basket. I don't know who it was and she did say. I didn't find out. It was appreciated and amazed me. It was appreciated because money was a bit tight at that moment and food was needed. A example of how God provides when we don't think it possible or even in a way we don't expect it possible. As to what all what was in the box I don't recall. All I remember was it was all good for sure.

The second time was around Christmas the following year. We did a secret Santa in our department. My secret Sana got me some socks, and a few other items. But the surpise was from the whole department. It was a "$100" gift card to Target. This surprised me and humbled me. It was amazing and for sure came in handy. As to what ll it was spent on I don't recall. but I do remember thinking God is amazing. As to how the department did it without me catching on I have no idea. But am ineed thankful.

Finally, my last day at Marriot. This was a sad day but a good day. I was leaving to go to Colorado. Leaving to be with my wife to be. I was working hard and do my thing. When I finished a call I put my phone on hold. I did this so I could finish typing a couple of notes on the file I just started. I then sent said file to the appropiate outbound representative as usual. I then heard the tone in my headset indicating that I was loggged off. At that point I proceeded to reach over to log my phone back on. It was then I was told "Daniel come with me" Think it was to do some final paperwork I got up and followed. It was then I was led to a room. and told have a seat. I was then given a glass of punch and a plate of cake. and spent the next hour or so enjoying a fair well party. They had a poster there that everyone signed. I then returned to my desk for the last little bit of my shift. As i packed up to leave, I was handed some cash. It ws to the tune of $80 dollars. Again surprised and thankful for the gift. that was a going away gift/wedding gift.

Amazed an surprized. But this moring I sit here and think. God is Good all the time and all the time God is good. he provides for us andd at times it catches us off guard but you know what? It shouldn't. Because God promises to provide above and beyond what we think. Because I am in Christ. So my dear friend if you don't know Him. Why not? it only takes a moment. I will tell you you won't regret chosing Christ. I promise you it won't be an easy road but the rewards here and in the end are amazing. If you have stepped away from Christ dear saint let me encourage you to come back. He hasn't left you ever and is always ready to take you back with arms open. So until next time. May the Lord Bless you and Keep you and may He always make his face to shine on you and give you His peace. God bless and till next time remember to pray to pray for the peace of Jersaleum .

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details