welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

WhyWorry

Many saints and I include myself with this because I do it sin. I know we all do but this sin is a suttle one and one that is often not thought of as sin. But anything that is done outside of lining up with the Bible is sin. The sin? WORRY!. Yes worry is a sin.

Dear saints it is a sin and many of you will disagree. But Scripture tells us that it is. Paul wrote in Philipians 4 "be anxious for nothing..." you will say that is anxiety not worry. but I tell you worry is anxiety. Christ himself even told us "take not thought of tommarrow what you will eat drink or wear." in other words "don't worry"

you will ask what then should I do? I am glad you ask. instead of wasting energy on worry pray pray pray. give the situation to the Lord and leave it with him. don't try ad fret abut it and handle it on your own. Let God take care of it. Some have said I don't pray because he probably won't answer. He will and does always answer our prayers. it isn't always the wa we want or in our timing but his timing is best. He may sa yes he may say no but the hardest answer is wait. We all hate to wait. as a rule most people are in to much a hurry. but it is said good things come to those who wait.

so why worry? not an option for the saint of God. prayer is the only opetion and one that needs to be done with fervent passion and with expedientness. So the next you find yourself worrying. Stop!! use that energy to pray and leave in the Lord's hands. His hands are best and Luke says "with all things are possible." so believe it and trust and go forth and serve the Lord with the fervent passion that I know all of you dear saints have. Till next time.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details