welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

He is there

I realize that many of you are struggling with many different issues. You I know have anexiety about many things. I am also aware that you such as I sometimes wonder "Go! Where! Are! You!" it is those times that we need to go to him and cry out. Jesus promised us that He would never leave us nor forsake us. He is truly there all the time. At times it feels like we are alone but we are never really alone. He is just a prayer away and wants us to trust in Him fully and know that He'll provide all we need when we need it and how we need it. He is an on time God.

If you have sin confess it and know that you are forgiven no matter what it is. you may have confessed it many times and keep returning to it. But know you are always and forever will be forgiven. just accept that and know it. Live in Victory and walk in your freedom. If you are approached by someone and asked to forgive do it. Forgive them and forget it. put it behind you for God our Father has done it when we ask him to forgive us. It is difficult I know. But even though you at the moment are drifting through rough seas. it seems that no safety is in sight. rest in Jesus and know that he cares, loves and is by your side. Weeping lasts during the night but Joy! comes in the morning. though you may cry many tears and have many sleepless nights. rest in the arms of Jesus and know that he cares for you. he will protect you no matter how difficult it seems. he won't allow you to go through anything without him and won't allow you to go through it if you cant bare it.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details