welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

who loves you more?

It has occured to me that we often times forget to say I love you. and I do love you all of you my readers. no matter who you are, where you are or what you've done I love you. but a follow up question that my daughter has been known to ask once and a while "who loves you more then I do?"survey says! God!!! yes God loves you more then i do and he doesn't care where you've been or what you've done or where you're from. He loves you so much that he sent His one and only Son Jesus Christ to pay the price. Jesus came and lived like we live and did nothing wrong. however they cruicified him on a cross. he bled and died to pay the price for all and I mean all of our wrong "sin" doings. however he did not stay dead. he rose again 3 days later as he promised he would. you may say "I've done...." it doesn't matter He loves you no matter what. He wants you to come to him with your hurt joy and all you have or even what you don't have. he will bless you mightily. you may ask "how?" well it is simple just pray. you may say "pray?" "Idon't know the words or how" well let be the first to tell you it doesn't matter how or what you say. just ask Jesus to forgive you for all that you've done and ask him to come and live in your heart. scripture says "if you will confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead you shal be saved." it doesn't stipulate any other condition. you may say can I loose my salvation? I say NO!!!! Jesus says he will never leave you nor forsake you. just pray daily in fact always pray that Jesus be your guide. and if by some odd mishap you do something wrong just repent and turn from it. it doesn't matter how often this happens you're human and bound to make mistakes as I do. But God loves! you!! yes you!! scripture says "whosoever calls on the name of the Lord shal be saved" that means anyone anytime and anywhere. i beg of you if you haven't done this do it. don't do it for me do it for yourself. and after you've done it you won't regret it. then find a church and get yourself a Bible and read it daily. that is how you'll get to know Jesus more and more better. feel free to write me if you want more information or need help with any of those things. if you want you can call me as well. I am ready to listen and help the best I can.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details