welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Monday, August 17, 2009

healing

Leththe healing begin. many of us experience hurt. we've been hurt by someone who may or may not have intended to hurt us. but we need to allow ourselves to heal from those wounds.

you may say it hurts to heal. I say yes it does. this is because the crud has to be washed out of the wound. how does it begin? well the person who did the hurt needs to come and apologize and repent.

we as believers in Christ are commanded and instructed to forgive that person. is it easy? no it is not. it hurts sometimes to forgive but one must forgive in order for the healing process to begin. it takes times to heal and one needs to be patient. One needs to keep looking to Jesus the devine healer.

will the wound leave a scar? it might. it might be visable for a time. but time heals all wounds and once we are completely healed then things return to normal.

however the key to the healing begining is forgiveness. sometimes easy but sometimes hard. but always important and needed.

will the wound be reopend? sometimes but if that happens then healing still takes place and the same remendy must happen. but we also need to be willing for healing to take place.

ome people seem to love being wounded and showing their wounds and they seem to be proud of them. this isn't good some times we need to cut ties in order for true healing to begin. but what ever you do do according to the leading the Holy Spirit and no way else.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details