welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

child like faith

It is amazing! Children have amazing faith. They believe so sweetly and simplely. If only we could have this kind of faith.

I realize that it is difficult because we allow our minds to be clouded by our experience in the past and current experiences. But Jesus said "unless you become like children you can't enter the kingdom" This comes from a conversation that I recently had.

A couple of days ago I was talking with a friend. I had just met her son the day prior to this conversation. On their way to Chuckie Cheese he wanted to know if I would be there. she told him taht maybe some other time. He had been to Vacation Bible School the week prior and brought up a story that he remembered. He recalled about Jesus healing the blind man by putting "mud" or clay on his eyes. He simplely told his mom "I know what can help dan" she ask what "he just needs to put mud on his eyes"

a child's faith! how I wish it was that simple for me to get my sight back. But the point was that Jesus can heal me. he realized this and was hoping that it could happen. We need to get off our high horse and become like children and accept things as they come. we need to have faith and trust in our Lord and know that he can do awesome things.

do I believe that I can be healed of my blindness? yes! I do! but I know this for certain that Jesus has a plan for me. if it means that I don't see again until I see Him in glory then so beit. but if sooner! then I am ready. Kids always say the coolest thigns. it is time we adults start listening a little closer. Who knows what truths they can help open our eyes to.
e

1 comment:

Mister Ed T said...

Thanks for sharing this Dan. Keep walking in faith.

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details