welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

forgiveness

It has come to my attention that I need to write about forgiveness. I realize that this is not always easy for us to do.

But I assure it is vitally important. You may ask how often? I say always. no limit to how often.

I know that some hurts are more difficult to forgive then others. But we are still commanded in scripture to forgive. I John tells us that "if we can't forgive our own brother who we see how can we expect God to forgive us" I am not saying that God doesn't forgive us for any and all wrongs "sins" but we need to have the attitude of forgiveness. because we know we are forgiven for our mistakes and expect to be forgiven. we should forgive and put the past in the past.

it is difficult but is needed and you'd be surprised how much better you'll feel in the long run.

when we forgive we are showing Christ. and when others see that then who knows what may happen. you very well coulkd be that one example that they see that brings them to Christ. the world is always looking at us wondering how and when we will act. if we act anything but godly then they see no difference and won't convert however show Christ and forgive even when it hurts well that is another story. I am sure that it hurt the Father to see his son hanging on the cross paying for our sin but yet he still forgives us for our sin and accepts us and loves us just the same.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details