welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

feeling saved?

I've been asked a few times "how does it feel to be saved?" usually this is asked of me sarcastly. I usually respond

"I don't have to feel saved to know that I am saved." "I have the same emotions as anyone else and being saved doesn't eliminate some emotions."

It is only because of what Jesus did that I can even be saved. The fact that he came as was fortold and died and rose again. that is how I know that I am saved. because the Bible says "whosoever" will call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. there are days when I don't feel saved. in fact I have days where I don't look saved or even smell saved. I know though that I am.

I do my best to monitor my actions though. because it is true that actions speak louder then words. You may say that you are saved. but...

If you hit people, spit on others and do things that others who are not saved while at the same time say I am a christian. how do you think you'll win others for the cause of Christ.

actions and words need to match. on the other side if you act saved but when the spot light is off you you say or use terms that don't show your salvation then the same deal applies.

I am not saying that I am perfect. I do mess up. but I know that when I do I can go to my Lord ans Saviour and ask for forgiveness and know that I am forgiven. this is no excuse mind you but rest assured once I have accept Jesus in my heart he will never leave. I can not do anything to get rid of him. like the old commercial says "i am stuck on bandades and bandades stuck on me" I am stuck on Jesus and Jesus is stuck on me.

let our actions and word match and let us be bold for the Lord Jesus and set on world on fire with the truth of Jesus Christ. He'll forvige anyone for anything they've ever done or ever will do. how do I know the Bible tells me. so.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details