welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

seen and not heard

I know I've writen about before. But it has been a while and I felt it worth repeating. There is a song by a Christian Rock group Petra, the chorus says "sometimes a christian should be seen and not heard, to much talk and not enough walk, sometimes a Christian should be seen and not heard." I agree whole heartily. We as christians spend much time talking about Christ or the wrongs we see. Not enough time walking. It is said "actions speak louder then words." I've alwasy said we need to listen twice as much as we speak. We have two ears and one mouth. That should tell us something. It is amazing how people will respond to simple acts. They respond more readily by observing the action then by hearing christian lingo. You may never know fully the result of your action. It may not be until you reach Heaven. Someone may approach you and say "thanks for sending that money I got to hear more about Jesus and accepted Him" or "thank you for helping with that box of food it was greatly appreciated and I read the material that is why I'm here today." We need to try and see the world through the eyes of Christ. It is my prayer I do. Being blind isn't horrible. God has a plan. I believe I'll see again one day. Maybe not here on earth but when I get to Heaven the first face I'll see is my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Keep it simple. Dont give me the excuse "I don't have the money!" "I am not gifted in that!" Bull! You can do many things that don't require any money. You are gifted. God gifted you in a special way that no one else is and only you can do this or that for the glory of God. Remember don't judge the book by the cover. Get to reading the pages and you'll be surprised. If you can't do anything at all above all else pray!!! Prayer works and prayer changes things. I know for sure and can give many example of the fact. Just know this I love each and every one of you and am praying the Lord blesses you mightly. If you want to know more or need a friend. Maybe you want someone help you come to know Jesus. Drop a line and I'll get back to you and we'll see what we can do.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details