welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

the greatest love

The Bible tells us "greater love has no man than this, that he lays his life down for his friends." That is great love for sure. Jesus did just that. Praise God! He didn't stay dead but rose again. What does this mean for us? Well Seeing He did that we have the ability to accept the free gift and go to Heaven. Much more then that. Scripture command us "love the Lord God with all your heart, soul mind and strength, and your neighbor as yourself." We as christians do not have a choice in this matter really. Some people may be more difficult to love then others. Love them anyway. Never say "I can't love her or him." Yes you can! Give the matter to God. As I've been known to say "let go and let God" Does this mean we should lay our lives down. Yes! If it is needed to be done. Who knows who'll you reach by being willing to die in someone elss place. Someday you may be called on to do it. You may be given the choice "renounce Christ and live or hold to Christ and die." Difficult decision I realize. Myself I'd choose Christ and say "pull the tirgger." While awaiting death at that moment would silently pray. How do you love others? By doing the simple things. If you see a need and have the means to fullfill it, do it. You probably know who can help if you don't have the means. It is the little things we do in love that speak volumes. So to say as a christian "I hqave the right to choose to love or not" Read the word! You do not. This day and age the word love is tossed about with out thought and seems to lost meaning. Many say "I love pizza" or "I love listening to rock and roll." While it isn't wrong to say you enjoy these things. Then you should really say "I enjoy...." Don't say you love someone just to say it. Really mean it. Guys it is alright to tell a guy you love him and not mean it in an affectionate way. Ladies the same for you. It is also acceptible to tell someone of the opposite sex you love them. Remember there are different kinds of love. We have the opportunity everyday to show the love of Christ. Let's get started and do it. Without expecting something in return. You will be rewarded in Heaven and maybe receive something in return here on earth for your loving act. Noone and I mean noone! is unloveable. Just try and break through the wall and crumble it. You'll never what will happen. Those who are not christians have the choice to love or not. They to use the word with out thought often. But my point let the love of Christ spill out and you'll never run out. Especially to a fellow believer. We get beat up enough by the world. Let us not add to the stress. Also love those who are not yet in the fold. It is a challenge and I hope that you take it and run with it. Would enjoy very much to hear some of your stories. As result of you reaching out to someone in love and helping them in times of hurt or need or just because.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details