welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

giants

We all face giant issues in life. Some may seem as larage as a giant. While others may seem huger, more like a mountain. Don't sweat it. You can overcome. How? You may ask! By taking small steps. Often times it is the small things we do that help us overcome the largest of problems. It doesn't take huge faith or a tank not even an atom bomb. Daivd chose 5 smooth stones to face the giant. It took only one stone to tople that giant and he was dead for sure. Jesus said "faith the size of mustard seed can move mountains." I get real bugged when people pray for me to get my sight back. When it doesn't happen they "you didn't haven enough faith" I am here to say if any one has faith that I will see again day it is me. God has a purpose and plan for me. When you face your giants in life trust the Lord. He will see you through and give you the ability and strength to defeat the giant. David said in Psalms "yea thought I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil your rod and staff they comfort me." So pray ask the Lord for help. No this for sure He hears your prayer and help is on the way. For those of you my readers who don't know my Lord. He loves you and will help you. Just pray and ask Him in your heart. No matter who you are, where you've been or what you've don you are accepted. Jesus paid the price by dieing on the cross and rising again from the dead. The gift of salvation is free. no amount of work can obtain it. So if you are facing a giant or mountain, look it dead in the face and tell it to move. Your God is bigger then it is. Remember the mustard seed. I've been told it is a very small seed. With God all things are possible. Paul wrote "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Rely on Christ's strength and you can be victorious and overcome any giant or mountain that dares to stand in your way. Fear not for the Lord God is with you. Be not afraid nor dismayed.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details