welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Monday, October 04, 2010

my love

As I sit here beside my window. I gaze on the stars and oh how they twinkle. They sparkle and shine like the eyes of a former love of mine. Oh how I wish she was near. I would hold her so close and dear. But alas she has gone away and I say not where. But she is out there somewhere. How I long for the love my life. I long to make her my wife. she will be treated like the queen she is. For she is treasured to me. Her beauty is rare and even the fairest of beauties can not compare. you will say but are blind how do you knwo so. I say beauty shines from within and is felt as well as shown. I will give my love my heart and life.Promise to stay by her side till my life leaves me. She will be the queen of my castle and treated with love admiration and provided for to best of my abilty. I have no riches to bestow or tangible goods to give. But what I do have a heart full of love and devotion and a promise to be true. So if you know where my love may be please send her to me. May see past my appearance and see my heart. may she never part till death. I know her smile will brighten the darkest rooms and the warmth of her embrace will chase away the coldest of nights. so until then I will wait and pray that she comes and with out delay.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details