welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

can we do it!

Many of you my dear readers know where I stand on this issue. But there are many of you who don't fully know. It is my experience that we all have opportunities to do something. Sometimes major and sometimes small. But the choice is ultimately yours. If you say on the outset you can't! or if you say I can! your right. How? you will ask. only you can make the determination if you are able or not. A victor would say I can! and do thier best to get it accomplished. The victum mentality would say "I can't" even though everyone else knows they are able. They just don't want to put out the effort. It is all in how you look at the opportunity. whether you look at as a problem or an opportunity. whetehr a pleasure and challenge or an annoying inconvenience. Uou should choose to go for it! If you then find you are unable. Then say rather then I can't say I am unable. there is a difference between the two.

2 comments:

Woodward Lance said...

Dan-
I really enjoyed reading so many of your posts. It is clear that your heart comes through when you blog, and the Lord is using this as a means of witnessing to others. I agree with you that with Christ, we can do anything! (Luke 18:27 is one of my favorite verses of scripture.) As you said in another post, we have the choice each day into how our mindsets will actually be. We choose daily to be the victim or the victor, and by doing this, allow the Lord to work through us. Thank you for taking the time to share your heart, your beliefs, and your love of Jesus Christ. I love the pics as well. God Bless brother!! :)

strider1971 said...

thanks Lance for your comment it is appreciated.

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details