welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

ruthann's cute stuff

Well I thought I would post something cute that Ruthann has done the other day. On May 17 2006 I fixxed her lunch. while I did this she was down stairs playing with her kitchen stuff and saying that she was fixxing mom breakfast. mom of course is actually grandma. when I called her up for lunch which was a peanut butter and jelly sandwitch and chips she brought up toast and juice for grandma. it of course was all play stuff. but I thought it was cute how she decided to play like she was fixxing something. after alll daddy was fixxing her lunch so she felt she had to help fix grandma something to eat. I am not going to disencourage it but rather encourage it. it makes one smile.

4 comments:

strider1971 said...

kids will say the strangest things that wake them up Ruthann sometimes says I woke her up when I did no such thing so watch out you never know what they'll say next.

Montana Sherry C said...

Kids will say and do the darndest things!

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

Good for little Ruth Ann! What a "cutie"! You give her a big hug for me!

strider1971 said...

ok have given Ruthann a big hug from her look alike Grandma

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details