welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

remembering my surgeries

I was just hinking about my surgeries. The first surgery lasted for about 10 hours. I was in the icu for about a day and a half or there abouts. I was in the hospital for 6 days total. When I cam home I had what looked like a sock on my head to help keep the bandage stuff in place. this of course had to be changed daly which drove me nuts. and with last summer being a hotter then normal summer I went crazy. with the sock on my head and the swelling I felt uncomfrotable so I stayed where it was cool as much as possible. my first trip back to Chicago was good. got most of the stiches but some didn't seem ready to come out. but we managed fine. the swelling went down and I looked god then we moved on to phase two which was a second surgery. I was in the hospital that time for 3 days and all went well when stitches came out it was fine. taking a step back though Ruthann was unsure about coming to me after my first surgery but Annette's daughter Emma had no fear. I think I will close for now and write more later. stay tuned.

5 comments:

Mister Ed T said...

Thanks for sharing about your surgery

strider1971 said...

it feels good to be able to tell you all about what's going on in my world.

Montana Sherry C said...

Hey Dan,

How about if I come and visit you this summer?

How does the 23rd and 24th of August look on your calendar? Andy is going to be a guest instructor at a woodworking school in Indiana, and then we are attending a family camp in northwestern Michigan the weekend of the 25th before we come back home.

The kids and I could come to Michigan early and catch you guys on the 23rd and 24th, while Andy finishes up teaching his class.

It would be great if we could see everyone then, you and your daughter, your parents and brother, and Annette and Earl and the girls.

What a blast!

You and your mom look over your calendars and let me know what you think, ok?

Thanks. I hope it works out.

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

Thanks Dan for sharing with us in here.

strider1971 said...

no problem I enjoying sharing and as to Sherri visiting us in August! That would be awesome and not a problem. we'd love to see you and the gang. it has been way to long since I have seen you and I look forward to the opportunity.

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details