welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Friday, May 19, 2006

my chicago experience

As many of you know I have been back and forth to Chicago for surgery. Just reacp for you why. I have what is called neurofibromatosis which causes tumors that grow under the skin. for me it was on my face. I have had 3 surgeries to make it complete. I look like a million dollars and feel awesome. My first surgery was about 10 hours and the second 5 and the 3rd one was about 3 hours. the recovery has gone well all 3 times. each time was shorter then the prior. but I must say I now look different and feel great! I am thankful to the Lord for providing the funding so that the trips back and forth could be accomplished. I appreciated any and all prayers. each time in the hospital was awesome. the staff there at the University of Chicago hospital are awesome. if you've looked at my mom's blog you'll sseen the pictures and soon will see the current. I can't say enough about Dr. McKennen he is an awesome doctor. I will probably post more about each surgery specific later. stay tuned they will be the next 3 posts probably or who knows I am just getting used to blogging so be patient with me and we'll have some fun.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan! Welcome to the blog world! I'll be looking forward to reading what you write -- keep it up, okay?

strider1971 said...

glad someone has looked at the blog. thanks Aunt Jeanie for the welcome

Eagle-eye Di said...

From mom to son,yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Welcome Dan to our blog world.Love ya.

strider1971 said...

good to see people are looking at the blog we'll see what I will post next just be aware and ready you never know what will happen.

Montana Sherry C said...

Dan, glad to hear your surgeries are going well and you are pleased with the results so far. Keep us updated, ok?

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

Welcome to Bloggie World Dan!

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details