welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

i have joined

Well I just thought I would join the world of blogging. I won't probably be putting up pictures seeing how I can't see them but may from time to time have some you'll have to just wait and see what it all will hold. I will have stories about my experience with toast masters, about Ruthann and the crazy things that she does and who knows what else. Don't know how often I'll update this blog but will have doing it. feel free to comment and have fun with me.

1 comment:

Montana Sherry C said...

Dan,

Glad you're here! I will enjoy hearing your "voice" in this format.

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details