welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Where Do I Go

There is a song that came out several years ago by this very title.  It basically asked: "Where do I go when I need some shelter? Where do I go when I need a friend? I go to my knees in prayer.  I realize that many of you reading this are going through struggles of a variety of types.  I also realize it may seem like no end to the struggle. But Where do you go? Some of you may go to the bottle, others drugs, others maybe sexual intimacy.  While these may be pleasurable they can't help. I go to my knees in prayer when struggles come. I then seek out my pastor or close friend and seek help.  These are better ways of handling the struggle.  As I stated it may seem like there is no end in site. you may be weeping endlessly but joy will come.  When you pray pray earnestly and don't quit. Give it all to the Lord and seek Him diligently. In doing so be ready for Him to answer. He will answer. It might not be the answer you were wanting but He will answer. So keep your eyes open to see it when it comes.  Keep your ears open and be ready to listen. He may answer you Himself directly but He may use a pastor or close friend or family to answer.  Sometimes it is yes, sometimes no and sometimes wait.  if it is no then it is for a reason and feel like unaswered prayer. but I thank God for what seems like unaswered prayers. because things changed for me and worked out for the best. just stick with the task at hand pray until you see the answer and accept it no matter what it is.  people come and go and flee at times of trouble from you. but Jesus promises "I will never leave you nor forsake you!" so you can count on Him to see you through. you may ask but I did... to get into this. I say confess what you've done if it was sin confess it and thank him for his forgiving spirit. and be ready. you may be surprised. in fact I am confident you will be. 

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details