welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

victory

We as believers need to start to walk in victory.  We have victory in Jesus forever.  Jesus came and died and rose again so that we can be saved and have the victory.  You may say I don't have victory over... I say this may be so, but in the end when it is all said and done you will have victory.  It is with God's help you can and will have victory.  In my life I've been through many challenges some of which i didn't overcome, but others I have and only by God's strength.  my dear saints start living in victory and claiming it. You may say I'm no saint! I say you are.  Scripture proves this point.  In acts where it it talks of Paul's trips he always visited the "saints" so if you are a believer then you are a saint that once and a while sins.  When the Lord sees you he doesn't see the sin.  Father God sees you through Jesus.  because of whe he did on the cross. He paid for all your sins no matter what or will be. you are forgiven and therefore you can walk in victory.  

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details