welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

coming togather

We as Christians really need to come togather and unite as one. Far to often I hear and see Christians each other over stuff that needs not be argued. In fact, it is safe to say Christians today spend more time fighting each other then time in prayer or in the word of God. We meet someone who is a different denomination then us and we do our best to cover that lable and put our lable on them. If we just spend more time in prayer and in the word, we might just send old ugly running. These arguments need to stop. Arguments over things like dress, translations, spiritual gifts, when to worship. just to name a few. All that matters in my book is that one believes in Jesus Christ as their Lord and savior. Believe He is the only to God the Father. Believe that He came, died on the cross and rose again. Other then that when you get down to it the rest is minor and really is mute. Granit there are things in Scripture that are 100% clear as to if they are right or wrong. Yet there are others that are more difficult. We are commanded in Scripture to love one another as Christ loves. We are to love others the same way. So instead of trying to change someone, how about just loving them and praying with them. How about showing Christs love and let Him take care of the details and opening their eyes to the truth if needs be. Gossip has no business in the church and it is rampit. Back biting shouldn't be a part of a believers life in anyway shape or form. If someone comes to you and says "did you hear about brother or sister so and so?" we should nip it there. We should say "I have not nor do i need to hear." If i need to hear it I am sure they'll let me know. I have no problem sharing prayer requests on someones behalf or updating prayer requests. but one should be careful to stick to the facts and not imbelish. Nor should one give their commentary. As i've wrote in previous posts we should always keep in mind "what would Jesus do?" and move according. I know no one is perfect but I do know people often speak before they think and act before as well and this is not excusable. so lets come togather and unite as the family of God and start taring down strong holds of the enemy and send him running for a change.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details