welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

my relationship!

As many of you my dear readers know or have figured out from an earlier post. I am in a relationship. I am involved with a wonderful lady who is genuine, sweet, totally awesome. She treats me with respect and helps me out and is not trying to change me to her image. Yes we've had some rough spots. But who of you can say that you've never ever have had some with any relationship either past or current. it is part of life. we are getting to know each other and it is awesome. my single days are definetly numbered. i know this for certain. my parents have met her and RuthAnn has met her and all like her. She has 3 kids 2 girls and one boy and i've met them and it appears we are off to a good start. I know this for sure I have not been this happy in a long time. TYes I've been happy here and there but nothing like this. We met via a local telephone dating service. chatted back and forth and then decided to meet. when i met her it was an instant connect. and we chat on a regular basis keeping lines of communication open and remembering to keep it in prayer. she asks me about things concerning me so she can know how she can help and is willing to be patient. to me she is a God sent. she's an angel in my eyes. i keep telling her that heaven is real sad. i know sadness doesn't exist in heaven but it is sad because of of their sweetest and most beautiful angels is missing. praise God I have a lady in my life that I can love and treat like a queen. i do my utmost best. sometimes i admit i mess up but she forgives me and loves me for me.

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Glad to hear that you are happy, Dan! May God's perfect will be done in this new relationship. Remember to stay open to His leading and keep asking for His wisdom and direction.

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details