welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Monday, March 21, 2011

approval

We live in a day and age where approval is consistently saught. We seek approval for many things: things like, our clotheing, loans, where we live, food, what we say and or do. While some of these things are necessary not are really absolutely necessary. Esspecially when it pertains to chasing ones dream or the ministry they desire to do. While pertaining to ministry one sometimes needs approval from the board at church if it is going to be done at the church. That is understandable. But this should stop one from going forth. When the rubber meets the road only one approval is truly needed and His approval is best. If the Lord approves of what you desire to do, then do it. If He has given you a calling or has prompted you via the Holy Spirit to do something, don't worry about what anyone else thinks. It is nice to have approval of friends and family, however, it can be a stiffle in us moving ahead. You may say but... I am not equipt to do... What if brother so and so doesn't like it? If he doesn't then oh well who cares. If the Lord has placed on your heart then do it. because He and He alone will provide what is neccary to get it done. Sometimes we need to step out in faith and go. I am mindful of Abraham. He left his family and headed for a land he didn't know and a people he didn't know.He left on faith because God said to. and looked what happend. He was prosperous and a huge success. So the next time you are about to step out in faith. Don't worry about approval. if it comes great. if not then move forward. above all else pray pray pray about it and follow the leading of the Holy Spirit. When you do you can't go wrong.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details