welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

sheep

I have been thinking about something lately. Why? of all animals and things that we can be compared with does Jesus compare us to sheep? well it is a stupid animal. they'll follow anything pretty much. we are stupid. I know that is insulting to be called stupid. but when it boils down to it we are. we all do stupid stuff. I don't care if you have a phd or a masters. but sheep will follow anything. however get them in your camp and train them well they will obnly listen to their masters voice. Jesus said "my sheep hear my voice" "a stranger they will not follow" so let's get to know our masters voice better so that we won't follow another voice. it is easier said then done but it is well worth it in the long run.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details