welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

the call

We are often times called on to do many things during our life. Some of those calls we are forced to answer. We have no choice in the matter.

such calls like:
going to school from elementary to high school
meal time while living with our parents

while other calls we have choices to answer or not. however the Lord calls us. and that is a call we all aught to answer the result is eternity in hell. But after that call is answered and we have a relationship with him. then he often times will call us for other things. sometimes we answer those calls willing and other times we do it out of obligation.

But there is a specific call that we all are given and it is not the same for all. If we choose to answer that call it is awesome and the Lord will equipt us to do it. but we can choose to refuse to answer. that doesn't mean we'll loose chance to go to heaven.

Many will say but "I am not equiped to do that kind of call or how will I do it." I heard a quote a while back that says "God doesn't call the equiped he equipts the called." So answer the call then pray and seek for how to get it done and the Lord will show you. For me I feel that the Lord is calling me to be a public speaker/evangelist. how? I have no clue when and where to begin but am keeping my eyes open. I know he's equiped me with the ability to speak and has given me the spiritual gift of teaching. So I am now just praying and wondering how and where I can begin. It is fearful when you choose to answer the call but answer it by faith and trust the Lord to see you through and he'll get it done.
so the next time you hear the call to serve in com compacity or another go and do it. and keep your ears open for your personal calling.

there is one call that none can avoid and that is the call of death. it is appointed for man die. and when you answer that call pending on how you answered the initial call will determine where you spend eternity.

1 comment:

Mister Ed T said...

Good thots Dan. Thanks

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details