welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

angels

I know that many of you my faithful readers know that angels exist. But it has occured tome that some of you don't truly believe or say that we don't or can't see them. I beg to differ.

While I lived in Denver I experienced this. I was staying at the Salvation Army. My wife "now x" was down the road at the Samartian house. I decided it would help our marriage improve if I could stay there. At the time we were going through a split. Well I went down and they had only one bed available. the way they handled it is each person was given a card and if they drew your card you got it. Well my card wasn't drawn. as I was getting ready to leave was told dan stay put. there seemed to be a gentlemen speaking to them in front and motioning to me. he then left the gate and just like that dissappeared. as you guessed it I got the bed. amazing!

one more example. while I was living in Denver I was waiting for the bus when a gentlemen approached me and said "God wants me to give this to you" then he was gone. he handed me a bill. I thought it was a dollar when I tried to get change for it it didn't work. I asked a supervisor at work what it was she said "it is a $50" this came in handy we needed to get laundry done and some food and pay day was a couple days away.

so do angels exist? yes and we do see them in the flesh. howbeit they don't show hallows and wings but after the fact it is obvious aftter the event we experienced an angel. I have a few more examples but this would go on for quite a while. So I will close for now. May the Lord richly bless you and keep you. May he cause His face to shine on you and may He give you His peace.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details