welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Saturday, September 05, 2009

forgetting?

Why is it we often times forget our Lord. We remember him when we are soaring like eagles or sitting on top the high mountains. However when we are in the darkest forest, the depth of dispare or in the deep valley we forget him.

We forget that he says "I will never leave thee or forsake." We forget that hs is always with us and will not forsake us. He will be with us always.

It is when we are going through those times he is actually closer to us then we realize. He is carrying us through. David said in Psalms 23 "even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for you are with me. Your rod and staff protect me."

I realize that some of yu reading this are going through some storms in life. realize they will pass. know that weeping may be during the night but joy comes in the morning. The joy of the Lord is our strength.

It is the Lord who will protect us. Satan wants us to think we are forgotten and neglected. this is false the Lord gathers us under his wings like a hen gathers her little chicks. we often feel that the Lord has abandoned us. he has not. we drop the ball it is true but he picks up the ball is ready to hand it back to us.

The solutions is easy but hard. Let Jesus take the wheel of our life and drive. he knows where all the bumps are and can avoid them. it is when we try to tak the wheel and drive we drop in cracks and sputter and get lost. but Jesus is there and ready to take over if we will let him. he will never push his way but will allow circumstances to come our way that will cause us to look to him for guidance and help. circumstances may get severe before we really realize how desperately we need Jesus. but we can get through them for he will not suffer us to go through more then we are able to handle.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details