welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Monday, January 26, 2009

ruthann part 2

Well let's continue. I left with Andi and headed back to her apartment. before that we told Jennifer we'd be back in the morning. on the way home stopped through the drive through for burger king. when we arrived at the appartment we told Sam Andi's husband about the day. i went to the back bed room. I think i was a sleep before my head even hit the pillow. The next day was spent at the hospital. I went to the nursery to see Ruthann and as I was bending over the crib she bopped me in the nose. it was as if she was saying ok dad pick me up already. so I did. we then brought her to mom "jennifer" during that day we had a few visitors come into see us. then that night I returned back to the apartment with andi. Sunday morning woke up and headed with sam and andi for church. I went before the church and anounced about Ruthann's birth. On the way to the hospitalafter church Jennifer called me on the cell phone and said Ruthann had a case of Jondis. I hope i spelled that correct. I hung up and paniced. Was assured by andi and the person giving us a ride not to worry. it is common. but i still was concerned. after all i was a new dad. anyway spent the day at the hospital and this time stayed the night. spent most of monday there and head back to the apartment to make sure all was ready for Ruthann's arrival home. while there I opend a tun of gifts. you see what I didn't mention was Saturday was supposed to be a baby shower at the church for Jennifer and at my work they were going to have a shower ofsorts. both of course didn't happen. Now what i didn't mention. Before Ruthann was born I wasn't sure if I wanted to be in the room during her delivery. but after a lot of thinking and talking with Sam i chose to. I in fact was even going to cut the cord. but that didn't happen due to the fact we had Ruthann via c-section. Now she is 7 years old and has grown to know the Lord as her savior and is awesome. that's my story and i'm sticking to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stick to it Dan, you have my full support. Happy birthday Ruthann

Uncle Ed

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details