welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

the bite is on

Well as many of you my faithful blog readers know I've been trying to get bottom teeth. Well this past January 14, 2009 I got some answers. Mom, Ruthann and I took a trip to the University of Michigan Dental hospital. We left a bit later then planned but still got there fine. saw about 8 or 9 slide offs on the way but we stayed safe. I was to have 2 appointments that morning. The first was to be with the dentist and the second with the oral surgeon. We arrived late for the first and were on ime for the second. But good thing was I still saw both. At 11:13 a.m I was called back to the dental chair. There I sat and sat and sat. I start to think I was forgotten. So I purposefully whistled hummed and made some noise. No one said anything. I did hear someone come in at one point but they left as quick as they came in. Finally after about a hour and a half the dentist or I should say his assistant came in for the dental check. He stated that they've been busy. He did his check. then leaves. comes back and tells me the oral surgeon will be in about 8 minutes. Sure enough he was. The bottom line is what is going to happen is this: they are going to put in for posts in my mouth. then when they're healed I go back in for the full bottom teeth. When? I don't know I have to see a couple first. I am waiting to hear from scheduling hopefully we'll be able to do those two appointments on the same day. Through it all Ruthann was awesome. She was quiet for the most part on the way down and was quiet on the way home. We kept her with us because she had only half day of school that day so no sense sending her. Stay tuned the saga continues.

2 comments:

Sheri Miller said...

Daniel,

Praying for all your upcoming dental work and patience for you, as you wait for all the scheduling to occur. Keep us updated :-)

Mister Ed T said...

Glad for the good news.

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details