welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Monday, January 05, 2009

bell ringing friends


the picture of me at the table is me of course and a couple of my bell ringing comrads the gentle men is Jack. he was a riot and always picked on me but i picked back. the lady is Birdeen we called her bird. she was pretty. the other two ladies at a table were my boss Major Joy and the younger of the two was I think Lisa but not 100% certain but pretty sure.

2 comments:

Mister Ed T said...

Thanks for sharing this

Eagle-eye Di said...

And ring them there bells you did.It was quite something to do all the running that was involved but worth it for you.At Salvation Army by 9am to your lunch by ll:30am,break at 2:00pm,dinner by 5:30,break again at 6:30 and then be there to wait for you to be picked up between 7:30 and 8:30.I was thrilled they allowed you to stay at the Family Fare on our corner after a month to make it easier on us with the running for you.

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details