welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Monday, January 28, 2008

prayer update and more

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone whose been praying for me and gettinga job. This past Friday, January 25, 2007 I had an interview. It was with a company called Stelter Partners. They produce desks chiars and stuff for schools and filing systems for doctors offices. It took almost 2 hours for the interview. I had to interview with 4 different people from the company. The way that this came about was they contact my Counselor withthe Michigan Commission for the Blind and stated that they wanted to hire one of her clients. Shen then contacted me. At the moment I am waiting to hear whether or not I have gotten the job. I hope that I do. Because you all know how long I've been searching. One of the interesting events before the interview was I found some cash in my suit jacket pocket. Don't know where it came from but the only thought I had was wondering if it was a sign as to the outcome of the interview. On another note while I am talking about prayer. Ruthann had gotten sore finger. she had apparently pulled a nail off and was bleeding. We got it banded and she was then put to bed for the night. She then as sweet and as confident as ever asked for me to pray to God for her finger. Goes to show you how we impact our children when we pray for others for healing. I told her I would. In fact I w3ent right ofver and prayed for her right then and there. she thanked me and not long after was fast asleep. As to my friend Harvey he is doing about the same as I lasted reported. he is in a wheel chiar and is talking some but has along way to go. anyway hope to post a new posting in a couple days with news of the result of my interview. please continue to pray.

2 comments:

Mister Ed T said...

Thanks for the updates, and we will pray!

Eagle-eye Di said...

I am definately praying that this time your prayers will be answered in a positive way.The constant back and forth will the possibilities that have come along for work have been very frustrating for you I know.

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details