welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Friday, February 15, 2008

job update

I just wanted to drop in and give an update on the job situation. I just received a call a couple of days ago. They want me to come in for a 4 hour trial. This is to see if I like this kind of work and such. So please keep the prayers going. I am not 100% sure if it is for me but will give it my all and am sure I will do well. I will keep you all posted. Basically what I'm doing is ground work for the sales department. contacting school systems and finding out when specific schools are going to open and who the contact person is. what this company does is manufactures chairs and desks for schools. I will admit it is not my dream job but it is a job nonetheless and I am sure the Lord has his hand in it all.

1 comment:

Mister Ed T said...

Thanks Dan. We will pray.
Uncle Ed

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details