welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Where Mom's Brain ????????????????

Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!.Where will this ever stop???????????????????She just realized she has been signed into my blog and has successfully put one more strange message in for everyone to take knowledge.Please forgive her for she does not know what she dooeth,and send in the white coats quickly please.

3 comments:

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

Awsome pictures Dianne!

Thank's for letting me know where they went. (hee hee)

Thank's Danny for letting your mom post in your blog.

I love you all.

And I miss you!

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mister Ed T said...

The Cavalry is on its way!

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details