welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Oops Closing Out Of The Double JJ 2007

Anyone wanting to view the remaining pictures I have put into the blog will need to peek into Dan's blog.For some reason after he had been into his blog on the main computer,he remained signed in on his blog.With my senior moment I never imagined the situation that would transpire.Go Figure,or not maybe not.I have successfully deleted my title from his post but not the pictures.They have stubborning remained in his blog.I can't seem to edit this post with putting the title back in,or say anything along with the pictures,or delete the pictures because it is no longer in his list of posts.I will now come into the current year with a beginning of new beginnings.Love one and all.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details