welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

toast master election update

Well it has been that time of year again. time for my toast masters club to hold our officer elections. I was not reelected President. I didn't run because according to our bilaws I could not hold consequetive terms. However I was elected to the position of Publc Relations. all ths menas is I get the word out about our club and publish our news letter and or web site. so I will be soon setting up a blog for our club so you'll see most of the goings on about my club there. it has been an awesome year and we are growing and are still in need of allyour prayers help us continue to grow and flourish.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Dan. Are you going to talk about "elevator laughs" at toastmasters?
Unckle Ed

strider1971 said...

sure enough will. forgot to mention a couple of things but will put them in anew post shortly

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Hi Dan!
Congratulations on your new appointment in the club!

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details