welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

whose hands is it in

It is said in an emial that I received a while back, that a basketball in my hands is worht nothing. A basketball in the hands of someone like Michael Jordan that ball is worth millions. A paint brush in my hands is worthless, but a brush in the hands of the like like Pacaso is worht millions. My life in my hands is worthless to a degree but if I put my lyfe in the hands of Jesus Christ it is worth a great deal. So I am asking you my dear readers where have you placed your life. You may say "I am a christian." While i won't deny that, I still whose hands is your life in. Haveyou placed in His hands and let Him take control. I have and there have been times where I've taken it back in my hands only to mess up yet again. I'm mindful of the song by t Underwood "Jesus take the wheel. Me driving my life I get lost. I make wrong turns and head in ditches and end up in a dead end road. I need to Let Jesus take the wheel. He knows whats best. I'm also mindful of the disciple Peter. Had he not taken his eyes off of Jesus he would have walked right to him and not sunk. But he took his eyes off and began to sink. Jesus saved him of course. If we keep our eyes on the storm and not on Christ we will feel like we are sinking and going to be remembered no more. I am not saying that by placing your life in hands that all will be good right away. But things will improve and get betterr. Scripture tells us in Romans 8 28 "all things workt togather for good to those love God and are called according to His purpose. We will still face trials and temptations but we have been given power through Jesus to weather the storm. 1 John tells us greater is he that is in us then he who is in the world. Satan walk likes a roaring lion seeking who get. I am not by any means saying I am perfect. He's still working on me to make me what He wants me to be. But I know I need to lean on the ever lasting arms of Jesus. He will protect me and guide me. but bottom line is for me to trust Him. Proverbs 3 5-6 tells us "trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path." Put your entire being in His hands and trust him and watch and see what will happen. Give it time and you will begin to see results. God is not slack with fullfilling His promises. He loves you far to much to. For those of you who may be reading this and don't know Him. Accept Him today and you'll not regret it. When you've accept him just pray something like "Jesus I know I am a sinner and am in need of you please forgive me and come in my heart. He will do it right away. Then get hooked up with a church and fellowship with other believers and continue in reading the Bible and prayer. So I will close by saying: "Let go and Let God take control. He will fullfill His promise and will never leave your side. No matter what you do or have done. Just ask Him to guide you and willfully give up your life control and Let Jesus take the wheel.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details