welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

true love binds

As I sit here and view the land; I can't help gaze on my broken wings and heart that is in pieces on the floor like a jig saw puzzle awaiting to be pieced togather. Alas? What can mend these my wings and heart? Here is the cure! True love! I have found it it is mending my heart gentely piecing it togather and causing it to beat with a new source of energy and look here! my wings are mending and strengthening. I gaze on my wings and see that their color is bright and new and awesome. I take flight and flight with a new energy. Flying acrossed the sky and gazing down and seeing beauty like i've never seen before. I have found this true love and her name is Teresa. She has restored my heart and wings and has caused me to love once more. A feeling I'd forgotten and thought was long abandoned for me. Sure I had love of friends and family, but this is different. I will treasure this love for as long as I live. I am flying higher and farther then ever befor. as I glidedown I spot my true love and slide next to her and sing a song for her. a beautiful song that I didn't think existed in my heart till now. With a smile on my lips I tell you she is beautiful and I am glad she is mine.

in case you didn't figure it out my dear readers. I have found a lady and she is indeed special to me my life has changed this year and things are looking good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very awesome my love you are a blessing for me as well I am happy that I met you. I would not change it for all the money in the world.

Jeannie said...

Hmmmm....what's this new song I hear winging its way across the air? Could it be love birds?

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details