welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

qchristian essentials part 2 "faith"

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things not seen according to the bible. now many of you toastmasters and guests who came in tonight had a lot of faith. you may say Daniel how? I say because you sat down in the chair. you didn't examine it research the make and question ther maker of it you ust sat done believing that it would support you and it did. Faith is much the same thing it is a belief that Lord will do what he says he will do. you may say "daniel it is easy for you your blind" I say no. it is more difficult when you can't see physically what is about to happen. but one has faith the the person he or she is with isn't going to cause problems. it doesn't take a lot of faith for a christian to survive. it takes about the size uf a mustard seed. that is small and that is all that is required. I don't buy into this "it didn't hapen because you didn't have enough faith" it is going to happen if the Lord wants it to happen. Now onto the next essential....

stay tuned for the next part. food. again a reminder this taken fro m a speech i've done for toastmasters

2 comments:

Mister Ed T said...

Yor are on the right track. I waiting for "there rest of the story."

Eagle-eye Di said...

I enjoyed getting into your post after a little whillllllllllllllle and reading your latest.

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details