welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

christian essentials concluded (food prayer)

I am sorry for not post the final segment but here it is.


Another essential for christians is food. Now you may say food? Yes food! As physical food is needed for the body for it to function properly so also is spiritual food. There are 2 kinds of food. Angel food! and Devils food. How do you know the difference? you get real familar with the cook boook. The Bible. It will give you real hardcore angel food. devil food is anything contray to angel food. let me tell you a teller at a bank knows a fake dollar from the real one. How? because they study the real stuff so often and long and hard and fast that when the fake comes they know it with a snap of a finger. The last essential is not last because of last importance it is actually very important. Prayer! prayer is simplely put communicating with God. as you communicate with your friends family or co-workers so you communicate with God. There is no style or specific way to speak. just say what you feel and what is on your heart. no position is required. you can stand, sit hit your knees or anything. It is vital because even though God knows all and sees all he wants us to know and tell him what we feel that way he can help us make the change you need.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details