welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Friday, March 13, 2009

christian essentials "fellowship

here is the next part sorry it has taken a while. Fellow toastmasters another key to christianity is: fellowship. I spell fellowship "church" you will probably say tome church isn't perfect of course it isn't because it is filled with people like you and me. We are commanded in the Bible to not forsake to assemble with other believers. It is when we do this we grow. We get encouraged and it is a safe place to get a kick in the pants to get us moving where we should be. it is outside of the church that we are not encouraged to serve and worship our Lord and it is outside the gathering that we often get knocked down. so when we fellowship we can bet our batteries recharged and get moving again. Now when I speak of church i am not necessarily speaking of a building like we meet in here for toastmasters. it is good. however but you can fellow with other believers anytime and anywhere. it doesn't have be for one our or 2 and it doesn't have to be a large group. we are told in scripture that "whereever two or three are gathered in my name I am there" so let's get getting together to encourage love and motivate one another. yes I know sometimes whate we hear hurts but it is better to get the truth on how we should be from a fellow believer then a nonbeliever who'll just say what they think we want to hear.....

stayed tuned for the next. part coming soon.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details