welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

sleep time

Well recently I went to have a sleep study. This was done due to the fact have been having big time trouble sleeping at night. Also because of falling asleep at times when I really should be. The study went alright. Don't have the results yet hope to soon. They did two studies actually. A night time one and one during the day. The night time study was a split study. part of it ws sleeping on my side and the other was on my back. the daytime was a bit more tedious and irritating. I took about 4 naps each being 20 minutes. I would just have fallen a sleep and then being told to wake up. But they did feed me lunch and breakfast so that was all good for sure. On anonther note job update. I have a possible job with a company called "Candy Blossom" I would be putting baskets together. don't know much more then that other then it would be $7.50 an hour. just got wind of it today from my Counselor with the Commission for the Blind. so continue to pray. Other then that not much else to tell about. I will be competing this week ina Table Topic contest for Toastmasters on Thursday. And as to any special ladies in my life? well I do have a very special lady in my life and she is awesome. we've been spending time praying together nightly and chatting both online and on the phone. right now we are just getting to know each other and I am loving it. But will keep you all updated as thing progress. I guess I've rambled on long enough for the moment. till next posting God bless and all the best and keeping reading and feel free to comment anytime. Love you all.

2 comments:

Eagle-eye Di said...

Being able to take naps for the day sounds fine to me.Not getting good night sleeps would keep anyone tired for the day.You live in a house full of people,go figure.Keep striving for that one job the good Lord will bring your way.You are sure giving it a good search and attempt.I love ya.

Kris said...

Will be waiting for the results of the speech competition and to hear if this job works out.

So it is progressing nicely with you're special lady? Hmmm...interesting. ;)

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details