welcome!

Welcome! To my world! Here you'll see a variety of issues spoken on. comment and don't hold back!

a blog for friends family and whoever wants a peak at my world.

Friday, September 12, 2008

ramblings

Wellit has been about aweek or so since I last posted something here. I figured I should come in and let everyone know that I a still alive. As far as the job search goes it is still in progress. Have had a couple of interviews but nothing has happened as of yet. Ruthann seems to be doing alright in school. just wondering if we can ever get her to eat her entire lunch. she has once but usually she hasn't I gather she is just not used to the concept and with time she will grow accustom to it. I have many memories of different events in my life and some good some bad and some somewhere in between. but I would have to say that I have learned something from each of them. Many of you have been praying for my friend Harvey. he seems to being alright. he is in a wheel chair and is talking some. Don't really know much of the latest other then he is doing well and better then many expected. Well I will post more specific about some of my memories later until then God bless and keep reading and commenting. Hey pray for me concerning a special lady in my life. She is totally awesome and a God sent. we chat pretty regularly on yahoo and on the phone. Stay tuned and I just might post more details. For some of you who wonder if we've heard from Ruthann's mom "Jennifer" no we have not. not since sheleft in 2004.

2 comments:

Mister Ed T said...

Thanks for the updates Dan. You are in my prayers.

Kris said...

A special lady, huh? Now who would that be? If you're not careful you'll make all the other girls jealous!

Sweet guy, I would not worry too much about Ruthann's lunches. It could be that there are too many friends for her to chat with or that she is too nervous to eat much at school. Maybe she is anxiously awaiting time to play. I'm sure that as soon as she gets settle well into her school routine amd adjust to the stimulation around her, her eating may improve. I have ADD, and sometimes it's hard for me to stop and eat, but then you know about that already. ; )

What does Ruthann say about her lunches?

Followers

About Me

My photo
wyoming, michigan, United States
I am a man of God who loves to speak on a variety of issues. I love to speak to motivate, inspire or just inform. As you can see from my photo I am a single father and I do want to remarry one day provided the right lady comes along. If you need a speaker to motivate your employees, gtroup or to speak at an event. I am willing ready and able. Let me know time and place and we can work out the details